As a member of the club you can enjoy:
- Friendly, social tennis
- Competitive tennis in a local league
- A year-round Sunday morning club session and 2 evening club sessions between April and October
- Booking the courts for free at other times
- Low membership fees (from just £25/year!)
- A chance to win Wimbledon Tickets
- Preferential coaching rates
- No “playing in” tests
- Wearing what you like!
New Membership Offer
Not played before or skills feeling a little rusty? We’re offering 10 free lessons for all new members who join before the 24th April. The free lessons will run for 10 consecutive weeks every Monday evening. If you join after that date you’ll receive the number of free lessons remaining.
Choose your Membership
There are five levels of membership to choose from.
Allows full participation in all club activities.
For parents and their children, living at home, who are under the age of 18.
Juniors from 3-13.
Students aged 14-21 at the time of application, in full-time education.
Single Parent/Carer Family
For a single parent / carer and up to two children.
Available to adults living in excess of 20 miles radius from the club.
All guests playing with a member are subject to a fee. This equates to £5 per guest for the duration of their play or £5/Hour/Court, whichever is cheaper.